Tuesday, June 29, 2010

when the tide rise, do you still hold on?

many things came rushing in. many things that cause my heart to leap, to get excited, so many different feelings. what do you do when you are faced with such different emotions?

i have gone through this before. I taste it. I somehow have something to share.

what will we do when we embark into a whole new environment? Like for me, my future university. There will be new friends, new place, new influences, new almost everything! Sometimes, it feels like going back to square one - back to the timid little me. LOL.. but it shouldn't be this way. After all that God has moulded you into... you go back to your past and be that?

it shouldn't be!! I feel very strongly that we should all the more hold strongly to our principles.. knowing very well the influences we are to be faced with. All the more we should place our trust in God! and let faith continue to RISE, HIGHER AND HIGHER!! and NOT dwindled! This new experience is NOT a wind to snatched away the consuming fire that's already in you. It is a test of your faith, your trust, a test to see what are you holding on in this LIFE of yours.

I'm glad that God is everywhere!!! when i go, His Spirit go before me and prepare the way for me.. when i go, i go with the FAVOUR of the Lord!! when i go, no way am i letting the principles i hold on to to waver... all the more do i STAND firm on the ROCK - Jesus, who is my Refuge, my strength, my portion, my stronghold, my deliverer, my help in time of need!!

I pray this upon you all too, my uni friends and whoever you are who needs this prayer upon you too!!

I pray for His peace, wisdom, strength which is the Joy of the Lord, His mercy, His love, His wonderful presence, His comfort, His favour, His Holy Spirit to be upon all of us!!

God, Hold me close to you!! I'm NEVER letting you Go!!

We are going into this university together!! hand in hand!! and i shall not fear!! your hand upholds me!!

I believe by faith,
I love you Lord!

-joyce-

No comments: