Tuesday, July 27, 2010

embarking into this whole new phase, I'm glad i have Jesus to cling on to! University life is so different... juggling with friendships, studies, & commitments.. this reminds me of the phrase in which God did not promise that our life would be easy when we have Him in our life, but He promise to grant us His grace that is more than enough! His mercies are new every morning! His grace is sufficient for us!

it's the word of God that we must impart in our lives as it would help us through the storms in life!

God, fill me with your presence anew every new day!
Realign my life to you, remind me again my purpose on earth,
Jesus, guide me through this time..
Placing You as my number one priority
God, take control of the things i can't control
God, You reign over all the earth
realign my perspective Oh God
Holy Spirit dwell in me
Jesus, live in me
Come and make my heart Your home,
Come and be everything i ever thought i know
Search me through and through
till my heart become a home for You
My soul longs for you, Draw me close to you...
This is my prayer..

love,
-joyce-

No comments: