Friday, June 25, 2010

hey, my fellow readers! haha.. alright time to update you all what is happening!!

well, Life have been and still is a wild roller-coaster ride.. LOL.. but i thank God i know who is in control of this roller-coaster ;)...

Btw i got accepted to a local university!! woo-hoo!! THANK GOD! PRAISE GOD! feels excited! and orientation starts next sunday!! ahhh.. hahahha

a whole new phase of life! really pray that God's hand will be upon me and may His favour surrounds me like a shield even as i step forth into this totally different environment..

**keep praying for me ya.. ** feeling a lil nervous tho.. haha.. but i know God will be the peace in me.. =) He will take good care of me.. =) amen!!

*** i'm in love again.. oh yea........ ;) with 2 songs!! woohoo!! gonna link them here.. hohoho
Unashamed- starfield & Jadi Seperti-Mu -true worhsippers
oh no... i'm really falling in love with this 2 song...

ahhhhhh..

lol .. but of coz .. I love Jesus more :P

take care peeps!!

May God bless you and keep all of you,
love,
-joyce-

No comments: