Thursday, February 3, 2011

This must be the day, i can almost smell it! The fragrance ahh.. so lovely. I blink a few times, rubbing it a little, i jump off my bed, slipping into my flip-flops, pushing the door wide open. This is it!! ha ha ha!! The wind seem to be blowing at my direction, the autumn leaves fall as the wind blows, i dash across the open garden, running against the wind.... into the heart of the garden.... laughing with that indescribable joy.

I drop to my knees... and said a prayer.

"Dear God, thank you for this day you have made! I am amazed by your creation. I know i am weak, i have little strength. I can't do much although i have a whole list of things awaiting me to do. But bring me again and again to this place, where i can cast my cares unto you, taking one step at a time each day.. going forth with the joy of the Lord! haha! help me not to worry about the things around me, for i know you have good plans for me, to prosper me and not to harm me. Keep me in your presence always! i love you Lord Jesus!!"

suddenly, a gentle breeze tingled me, i can't help but giggle,
"bringing this prayer before you, in Your precious name i pray, Amen!"

No comments: