Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hey there! Ah.. its been busy.. so busy.. haha.. But with every step that i take, i'm learning something.

How it grieves my heart when i sense unpleasant hick ups arises in the way.. Caught between two ends.. What do you expect me to do but to look up! and trust that God is in control =)

It seems so difficult but i just gotta hang in there, just a little while more, just a little while more, just a little more, till that point..... when God says enough, i have stretch you enough..

That's where the moulding of character takes place... when you are not at your best moments.. but your stressful, sad, sorrowful moments.. and if i can add, the moments when your heart beats extra fast when you think too much about everything!

O Lord, your grace is sufficient for me, have mercy upon me, lead me O Lord to your way everlasting, May your peace, love and joy fills me. Deliver me O Lord, Rescue me O Lord...

In need of my God, Jesus Christ!!

No comments: