Saturday, March 12, 2011

Forgive, just as Christ has forgive you.
Through it all, know that God will bring justice on judgement day.
Where everything is gonna be laid bare before God!

I praise you Lord! For you are a just God!
Nothing will run pass you unknown..
Everything that happened you know it best.

God, come to my rescue.
Vindicate me, Lord!
I know you will.

God.. into your hands i commit! I will praise my God in the face of these 'giants'... a roaring lion.. but who can't harm the spirit in me.. you roar with all your might.. BUT SEE WHO IS WITH ME.. THE ONE IN ME IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD!

At the face of you giants will i rejoice! and praise & lift the name of JESUS higher!
At the face of you giants will i shout the name of JESUS!
At the face of you giants will i come in the name of the Lord!

for i know.. That one day you will tumble down.. just as how david hit goliath with a sling and a stone, in the name of the Lord.

I will rise by faith to conquer greater giants! For my God is bigger than YOU, my God is stronger than YOU! My God is with me!