Friday, May 21, 2010

it seems unending. But in God's word it says that "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven" Ecclesiastes 3:1

the mountains of challenges. after saying to one goodbye, here comes another.

God, i'm so grateful for godly friends/elders that you have placed in my life. Who keeps giving encouragements to keep pressing on. I thank you Lord.

How funny is it to think that a holiday will just be a holiday.
Proverbs 16:9 In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps
It has been a holiday. But i learn much more from this, and still learning.

Striving to understand, striving to overcome, striving to grow more like Him.

I really don't understand at times why couldn't i find words enough to talk? Have i lose that ability? LOL.. Or should i start picking up sign langguage just in case. Or is it because, there's such a battle in me to talk the right thing or to brush over it? Or, i should just keep silent for this period of time.

Prayer. Prayer can move the hands of God. Lord, please take control of every single area of this life of mine, God! It's you and me. God, please intervene! i pray!

Sometimes, when people jeer on people who might always relate to themselves. I pause to wonder, why not? We are all running this race of life together, having our destiny to be united with Christ. It's important to always keep ourselves in check. It's important to be aware of our own character, attitude, behavior & etc instead of gossiping about other people's. As we are reminded to "work out our salvation with fear and trembling" as written in Phillipians 2:12.

Create in me a clean heart, O God.
And renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from Thy presence, O God.
And take not Thy Holy Spirit from me.
Restore unto me the Joy of Thy salvation,
and renew a right spirit within me.

This is my prayer, deep within.
Love,
-joyce-

No comments: